Having been blogging and reviewing sex toys for over 6 years, I’ve developed some ornery things known as “opinions.” Whether I’m singing the praises of an innovative new sex toy or decrying a sex blogger’s illegible site design, I always have thoughts and I don’t hold them back. I’m like Dr. Phil, only I’m actually right.
Now you can benefit from my savvy blogging skills and my inability to sugarcoat anything I say! Hire me to consult with you privately about your sex toy business.
Are you a sex toy manufacturer or sex toy shop? Maybe you’re…
- Developing a new sex toy and want me to prototype test it and give you my opinion privately instead of publicly and irrevocably ripping it to shreds? Yes, I will test your toy on a real life, highly discerning vulva! A vulva that has seen many more sex toys than your friend’s wife’s vulva.
- Wondering how to meaningfully interact with your potential customers on social media (hint: not every tweet need to be a FUN SEX FACT), or how to work harmoniously and beneficially with bloggers?
- Unsure of how to market to women without being a condescending misogynist? Offend me first before you offend the general public!
Are you a sex blogger? Perhaps you…
- Want a no-nonsense critique of your site’s design/layout and overall usability? I’ll give you the tough love you need to change the things that are frustrating your readers.
- Need to go beyond my 15 rules for writing a sex toy review and publish well-written posts that people actually love — and that you can be proud of?
- Want to become a boss at utilizing affiliate links and making money (not just free dildos) with your blog? As someone who made $3.99 in her first year of blogging and has now built a lucrative career doing this, I can show you it’s possible.
Email me at hey.epiphora [at] gmail.comor use the contact form at the bottom of the page and let’s talk!
Consulting for sex shops, manufacturers, and bloggers » Hey Epiphora